MissMinSalia - Original MissMinSalia - Original

good

i really liked the opening of the song and the main theme.

Constructive criticism alert!
I get's kinda repetitive after the intro. If you would do a little more with that i'd give more stars.

Anyway, nice job and keep on going!

Slottet - Tranquillity Slottet - Tranquillity

nice and relaxing

really liked the song. nice and relaxing.
I especially liked the rhythm change at the end.

Constructive criticism alert!
I would have like some more variation on the chord progression and melody.

anyway, good job!

Calmened Life Calmened Life

nice

i liked the tune and especially the thought you put into it. It's nice to hear some music with the author's meaning attached.

don't really understand why there's a three minute silence at the endn though

anyway nice job!

AbstractMatter responds:

Thanks, really means a lot to hear that.

Epica Dramatica Epica Dramatica

Epic indeed

hey man,

Loved the song, it's very epic as you were going for. I especially liked the mix of conventional instruments with electronics, very nice.
Keep on rockin' it!

New Life - Final Cut New Life - Final Cut

Good job

It's not really my kind of music but i can hear you put some hard work into creating this song. There's a lot going on and it all ads up very nice.

Great song, my man. keep up the good work!

Simple piano (test) Simple piano (test)

Alright

Hey man,

It's really hard to say if i wanna hear more or not cause it's just the one piano tune. But don't be dependent on others, if you wanna make music go ahead and realese it on NG. I gave you 5 stars and a 2 out of 5 cause i hear some potential so keep rockin it man!

NT - Musings NT - Musings

Nice

I found a couple of your songs unrated so i decided to do some reviewing. I really liked this one. It has a kinda melacholic feel to it and the echoed drums in the distance help create and maintain that. Would have loved some vocals though, or some solo instruments, that's why i didn't give 10 stars.

Anyway, nice job man keep on going!

Tropicanis Tropicanis

Sounds like fun times

Alright, i feel your music, but it's really hard to really get into the groove with these recordings. So that's why i didn't give higher points.
Kinda reminds me of sex bob-omb.

Anyway good job, keep on rockin' it!

Schmeego responds:

Yeah, we were very limited at the time. But thanks! I love Scott Pilgrim! :D

Lugubré Lugubré

unconventional but really good

i really liked this piece. It's not your everyday music but when you listen to it and close your eyes you can immediatly picture a scene.

keep up the good work, man!

jDetBAR responds:

Well thank you!

Wooden Leaves Wooden Leaves

Nice and calming

It's a very nice piece kinda reminds me of john butler.
Anyway nice going, i'm a guitarist myself and i know these kind of pieces are very difficult to write.